Peer Review

 After presenting I got a lot of feedback from my peers. The main thing they said was that I should add more VFX especially to the street shot. Which I heavily agree about. I was actually planning to add VFX to the street shot, but I ran out of time. But now since I have a little bit before I have to send my project to Cambridge so I can add those finishing touches such as more VFX. Also, when getting feedback people said to add more sound effects. One example they gave me was to add explosion sounds when there was smoke VFX on screen. Which in my opinion will make the scene more impactful in the long runThe last thing people said was to make the intro title scene longer. On this screen it has text that explains what this story is going to be about. The reason they said to make it longer was because they couldn’t read the whole thing by the time the screen went away. After hearing what everyone said I was pretty confident because they weren't saying I should change anything major (which is a good sign).But instead, they were saying to change or add small details that they felt would help to elevate the story. Also, all the small details they were saying I was all ready going to add or change to begin with. So all in all I feel very good about my project so far and happy with the feedback I got 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To Team or Not Team