Production 1-"focus of your work"; planning, location scouting, studying, and filming
Week 7 : This week I planned out how the first two minutes are going to go. This is because before I had this huge idea of how the 2 minutes were going to go but the shortly realized I really did not have enough people since I am not in a group. This lead to thing that my first 2 minutes should be about creating the world with drone shots (Since I got a drone for Christmas) and a lot of VFX. Then I started to picture the angles of the drone shots that would be best for the movie and look the coolest. After that I spent hours and hours watching YouTube videos on VFX and all the different techniques. Then I went around looking for the best places to fly the drone that would look the coolest for my film/movie.
Week 7 Part 2: Later in the week I started to practice flying my drone to get the best shots. It took me a while to get anything remotely good. But then I started to get better. Also, I started to look for a song to use in the film to. Which also took me a while. When I was trying to find the song I went on YouTube and watched trailer after trailer to see how other movies picked and used songs to better the trailer. After that I picked out the song I was going to use THE PLAN by Travis Scott. This song was used in the movie Tenet which is personally one of my favorite movies of all time. As the week ended I started to get a better understanding of how exactly the 2 minutes were going to go.
My favorite image I took this week-
Comments
Post a Comment