Production 2- "focus of your work"; using Premier Pro/After Effects, more filming, and VFX
Week 8: In the begin of Week 8 I started to mess around in Premier Pro and Adobe After Effects with some sample drone footage that I shot. I did this to get a better feel for it and try to understand all the features and figure out what each of them did. Throughout this week I took a lot of videos with my drone and try and fins the best place to film with it. Also, in Premier Pro I figured out how to put the black boxes around the film like how really movies have. Also, this week I tested out some different Adobe apps to see if any of them were easier and could go what I need them to do. But the easiest one was After Effects which is still really confusing.
Week 8 Part 2: In the later part of week 8 I started to really film with my drone and found the perfect filter to put on it to make it seem like a darker world. Which is what I was trying to do. After that I took some of the footage and put it into Premier Pro and added the black boxes around it. Then I figured out how to export it into After Effects. Which was really confusing. Then I found this website with really good stock footage and stock vfx. So I downloaded the vfx and added onto the drone shot which took 3 hours just for me to add one smoke affect. But after a while I got faster and faster at it and completed the shot.
My favorite image I took this week-
Comments
Post a Comment