Production 3-"focus of your work"; adding VFX, creating title, and finding a song

 Week 9:  In the beginning of week 9 I started to add vfx onto the shots I took with my drone. Just for one single shot it took 3 to 5 hours since I was still getting the hang of it. After that I started to put the filter that I created over it. But then my computer turned off and my whole work did not save. So, I had to restart. The worst part is that this happened like 6 times because my leg is next to the wire so sometimes it hits the wire, and it falls out. Which got really annoying after a while. Also, this week I actually decided to change the song for the film to the song Everybody Knows. 

Week 9 Part 2 : Later during the week I really finalized my idea and was for the most part ready to film. Through all the main hours I finally thought I had an Idea that was good.  Also, during this time I was about 25 percent done with editing and about 75 percent done with vfx. So, I still had a while to go. Also, I had finally figured out the name of the movie it was THE REDEEMER. This is because if the movie was longer than 2 minutes it would have been about a guy that is sick of the destruction in his city and decides to fix it/redeem it. 

Week 10: During the last week of before the project was due was stressful. I still was not done editing and adding the vfx. But I made a plan a figured out all time I could work to get it done. But it took many hours. In 2 days, I spent about 10 hours on 2 minutes! It was a long journey to complete it but once I did, I was very happy with the final product. 

Week 10 Part 2: When it was the final day to submit it, I thought I was just going to be able to export the video straight to blogger. But it was not that simple. Once I exported it, it only opened in Premier Pro not in blogger. So, I had to watch many YouTube videos on how to fix, which took a while. But once I figured it out, I put in on YouTube. So, I could just simply put the link to it in blogger.  


My favorite picture from the past 2 weeks-


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To Team or Not Team

Peer Review