To Team or Not Team
To Team or Not Team: I have at arrived at my decision whether to work on my portfolio project in a group or not and have decided to work in a group. Even though I know that it will be hard to work in a group, since I am online. But I have actually decided to work in a group, my decision is a result from the experience with the “Social Media Peer Account” and the Lost at Sea” team-building activity on Blackboard. For example, when doing both the social media and the lost at sea activity it was extremely hard trying to talk back and forth to my teammate while being online. But once we figured out a way to communicate the activity was fun. This is because as an online school student, you don’t really get to talk to your friends in class or anyone really for that matter. But with this activity the online students got to talk and collaborate with anyone in the class. This made the activity's go super quick and I felt like I paid more attention to the assignment at hand. Al...
Comments
Post a Comment